Good news for the residents of Sargodha and Bhalwal! Jazz has also brought an exciting package for them that is too affordable as well as gives many exciting services in one bundle. So, get ready social media lovers, long callers, and chatterbox to get entertained yourself all the time by subscribing to this Jazz Sargodha Weekly offer.
Details and Information about the bundle:
This Jazz Sargodha Weekly Package is valid for 1 week (7 days). To subscribe to this package, one must have approximately RS.100/= balance in the account as this jazz internet packages weekly costs only RS. 88.9/= (including taxes). After subscription, you’ll get 2000 MBs of internet data, 2000 SMS, and 2000 Jazz Minutes. You’re getting a bunch of the exciting services in the only RS.88.9/= by subscribing to this Jazz Sargodha Weekly Bundle.
How to Subscribe?
Jazz has brought Jazz Sargodha Weekly Bundle which includes 2000 MBs of internet data, 2000 SMS, and 2000 Jazz Minutes with the validity for 1 week (7 days). You just need to dial its subscription code (*627#) and enjoy a big bunch of data, SMS, and minutes in just RS. 88.9/= (Inc. taxes).
|Package Name||Subscription Fees||Valid Date|
|Jazz Sargodha Weekly Offer||Rs.88.9 (Incl. Tax)||Weekly|
|Internet MBs||Jazz Minutes||Text SMS|
|Subscription Code||Un Subscribe Code||Status Code|
|Other Mints||Recharge Required||More Package|
To get the Jazz Sargodha Weekly Bundle, dial the subscription code (*627#) directly from the phonebook. If you want to unsubscribe this jazz internet weekly packages, dial the un-subscription code (*627*4#). In case of any difficulty, you can go for Jazz Helpline 111, go to the Jazz Franchise or take help from its official website too.
- You will get a bundle of 2000 MBs of internet data, 2000 SMS, and 2000 Jazz Minutes.
- This bundle is only valid for 1 week (7 days).
- The price of this jazz internet packages 4g weekly is RS. 88.9/= (Inc. Taxes).
- You can avail of this Jazz Internet, SMS, and Minutes Package by dialing the subscription code of (*627#) from the phonebook.
- To unsubscribe this bundle, dial the un-subscription code (*627*4#).
- You should have a balance of approximately RS. 100/= in your account to get this package for 1 week (7 days).
- To check the details of remaining MBs, SMS, or minutes, dial the status code (*627*2#).
Terms & Conditions:
- On dialing the status code, there will be a deduction of 0.6 RS from your balance.
- The Jazz Sargodha Weekly Package will be expired exactly after 1 week (7 days) which is at 23:59 hours of 7th
- It is a non-recursive bundle and one needs to dial its subscription code (*627#) again to avail of this package more than once.
- Multiple subscriptions are allowed.
- It is a limited time offer that can be changed anytime by the company.
- If you want to subscribe to this bundle again and don’t have enough balance for the re-subscription, then recharge again and then dial subscription code (*627#) of the package.
- If you’ll use data without subscribing any bundle then you’ll have a deduction of RS 5/ MBs and the data speed will be 512 KBs.
- Internet speed will depend on the web pages accessed, SIM, device, number of simultaneous users, and time of the day.
- Internet offers can be consumed in 2G/3G/4G network areas.
This article is only for general information in which we’ve provided the details of Jazz Sargodha Weekly Bundle. All the tax information and price included in this article are given according to the present time. Jazz packages weekly internet brings new updates from time-to-time due to which tax and price information given in our article might not be matched later.
To save yourself from any difficulty, you can go to your nearer Jazz Franchise or can contact the Jazz official website.