In this pandemic situation of COVID-19, most of people prefer to do their office work from home. And for this purpose, they need a big bundle of data to use. Jazz has brought Jazz Work from Home Bundle that offers many internet GBs with unlimited Jazz minutes for seven days in too affordable charges. So, if you might have to required work from home then this bundle is surely going to suit you the best.
Details and Information about the bundle:
This Jazz Work from Home Package is valid for 1 week (7 days). To subscribe to this package, one must have approximately RS.110-120/= balance in the account as this Jazz Internet package costs only RS. 100/= (including taxes). After subscription, you’ll get 10 GB of internet data and unlimited Jazz Minutes (from 8 AM- 6 PM). You’re getting a huge pack of data with unlimited Jazz Minutes in the only RS.100/= by subscribing to this Jazz Work from home Bundle.
How to Subscribe?
Jazz has brought Jazz Work from Home Bundle which includes 10 GB of internet data with unlimited Jazz minutes (from 8 AM- 6 PM) with the validity for 1 week (7 days). You just need to dial its subscription code (*117*14#) and enjoy this amazing deal in just RS. 100/= (Inc. taxes).
Are you a YouTube lover?
Jazz Weekly YouTube Offer is surely going to fulfill your wish as this package is offering a big collection of data for YouTube.
Key Features of the Bundle
|Package Name||Subscription Fees||Valid Date|
|Jazz Work from Home Bundle||Rs.100 (Incl. Tax)||Weekly |
|Internet MBs||Jazz Minutes||Text SMS|
|10 GB||Unlimited Jazz Mins|
|Subscription Code||Un Subscribe Code||Status Code|
|Other Mints||Recharge Required||More Package|
To get the Jazz Work from Home Bundle, dial the subscription code (*117*14#) directly from the phonebook. If you want to unsubscribe this package, dial the un-subscription code (*117*14*4#). In case of any difficulty, you can go for Jazz Helpline 111, go to the Jazz Franchise or take help from its official website too.
- This bundle’s incentives are usable between 8 AM to 6 PM.
- You will get a bundle of 10 GB of internet data and unlimited Jazz minutes (from 8 AM- 6 PM).
- This bundle is only valid for 1 week (7 days).
- The price of this Jazz Work from Home Bundle is RS. 100/= (Inc. Taxes).
- You can avail of this Jazz Internet Package by dialing the subscription code of (*117*14#) from the phonebook.
- To unsubscribe this bundle, dial the un-subscription code (*117*14*4#).
- To check the details of remaining MBs/ GBs or minutes, dial the status code (*117*14*2#).
Terms & Conditions:
- On dialing the code to check the remaining MBs/GBs or minutes, there will be a deduction of 0.6 RS from your balance.
- The Jazz Work from Home Package will be expired exactly after 1 week (7 days) which is at 23:59 hours of 7th
- This bundle will not be auto-subscribed and you to dial its subscription code (*117*14#) again to avail of this package.
- It is a limited time offer that can be changed anytime by the company.
- If you want to subscribe to this bundle again and don’t have enough balance for the re-subscription, then recharge again and then dial subscription code (*117*14#) of the package.
- If you’ll use data without subscribing any bundle then you’ll have a deduction of RS 5/ MBs and the data speed will be 512 KBs.
- Internet speed will depend on the web pages accessed, SIM, device, number of simultaneous users, and time of the day.
- Internet offers can be consumed in 2G/3G/4G network areas.
Do you live in Taxila and finding weekly Jazz internet package?
Jazz Taxila Haftawaar offer is right in front of you that is made for Taxila residents, offering an extensive amount of internet data.
This article is only for general information in which we’ve provided the details of Jazz Work from Home Bundle. All the tax information and price included in this article are given according to the present time. Jazz brings new updates from time-to-time due to which tax and price information given in our article might not be matched later.
To save yourself from any difficulty, you can go to your nearer Jazz Franchise or can contact the Jazz official website.