Make your every day special and filled with happiness by remain connected with your loved ones and this desire can only be achieved when you will be subscribed to the best Jazz Internet Packages that are only brought for your entertainment. The Jazz Monthly Supreme is offering an extensive amount of GBs with the fastest internet services. Check out the details of the most amazing and reasonable Jazz bundle!
Details and Information about the bundle:
This Jazz Monthly Supreme Bundle is valid for 1 month (30 days). To subscribe to this package, one must have approximately RS. 500/= balance in the account as this Jazz Internet package costs only RS.444/= (including taxes). After subscription, you’ll get 20 GB data (10 GB from 2 AM to 2 PM). You’re getting a bunch of the exciting services in the only RS.444/= (including taxes) by subscribing to this Jazz Monthly Supreme Package.
How to Subscribe?
Jazz has brought Jazz Monthly Supreme Package which includes 20 GB data (10 GB from 2 AM to 2 PM) with the validity for 1 month (30 days). You just need to dial its subscription code (*117*32#) and enjoy a big bunch of data in just RS. 444/= (Inc. taxes).
Do you prefer using WhatsApp, IMO & SMS for texting?
Jazz Monthly WhatsApp, IMO and SMS package is a pretty option to subscribe in order to stay connected with your friends on WhatsApp, SMS, and IMO.
Key Features of the Bundle
|Package Name||Subscription Fees||Valid Date|
|Jazz Monthly Supreme||RS. 444 (Incl. Tax)||Monthly
|Internet MBs||Jazz Minutes||Text SMS|
|20 GB (10 GB 2 AM – 2 PM)|
|Subscription Code||Un-Subscription Code||Status Code|
|Other Mints||Recharge Required||More Package|
|RS. 500||Dial *444#|
To get the Jazz Monthly Supreme Offer, dial the subscription code (*117*32#) directly from the phonebook. If you want to unsubscribe this package, dial the un-subscription code (*117*32*4#). In case of any difficulty, you can go for Jazz Helpline 111, go to the Jazz Franchise or take help from its official website too.
- You will get a bundle of 20 GB data (10 GB from 2 AM to 2 PM).
- This bundle is only valid for 1 month (30 days).
- The price of this jazz prepaid internet packages monthly is just RS. 444/= (Inc. Taxes).
- You can avail of this Jazz Internet Package by dialing the subscription code of (*117*32#) from the phonebook.
- To unsubscribe this bundle, dial the un-subscription code (*117*32*4#).
- You should have a balance of approximately RS. 500/= in your account to get this package for 1 month (30 days).
- To check the details of remaining MBs/ GBs, dial the status code (*117*32*2#).
Terms & Conditions:
- On dialing the status code, there will be a deduction of 0.6 RS from your balance.
- The Jazz Monthly Supreme Package will be expired exactly after 1 month (30 days) which is at 23:59 hours of the 30th day of the calendar.
- It is a non-recursive bundle and one needs to dial its subscription code (*117*32#) again to avail of this package more than once.
- It is a limited time offer that can be changed anytime by the company.
- If you want to subscribe to this bundle again and don’t have enough balance for the re-subscription, then recharge again and then dial subscription code (*117*32#) of the package.
- If you’ll use data without subscribing any bundle then you’ll have a deduction of RS 5/ MBs and the data speed will be 512 KBs.
- Internet speed will depend on the web pages accessed, SIM, device, number of simultaneous users, and time of the day.
- Internet MBs can be consumed in 2G/3G/4G networks.
Are you a DG Khan’s Jazz customer?
If yes then look at the Jazz DG Khan monthly offer that Jazz has brought for you containing all the services offering at low subscription charges.
This article is only for general information in which we’ve provided the details of Jazz Monthly Supreme Bundle. All the tax information and price included in this article are given according to the present time. Jazz internet packages 30 days bring new updates from time-to-time due to which tax and price information given in our article might not be matched later.
To save yourself from any difficulty, you can go to your nearer Jazz Franchise or can contact the Jazz official website.