Those people who love texting all day long on WhatsApp and IMO without spending a lot of money, Jazz Monthly WhatsApp, IMO & SMS package is an ideal option to get subscribed for a month. It is because this Jazz Package is offering a big mixture of SMS for all local networks with a pack of internet GBs for WhatsApp and IMO. So, make your texting more entertaining with your friends by subscribing to this fastest Jazz Monthly WhatsApp, IMO & SMS bundle.
Details and Information about the bundle:
This Jazz Monthly WhatsApp, IMO & SMS Bundle is valid for 1 month (30 days). To subscribe to this package, one must have approximately RS. 79/= balance in the account as this Jazz Internet package costs only RS.75/= (including taxes) and RS.85/= (FOR GAWADAR). After subscription, you’ll get 5 GB data for WhatsApp & IMO, and 12,000 SMS. You’re getting a bunch of the exciting services in the only RS.75/= (including taxes) or RS. 85/= (FOR GAWADAR) by subscribing to this Jazz Monthly WhatsApp, IMO & SMS Offer.
How to Subscribe?
Jazz has brought Jazz Monthly WhatsApp, IMO & SMS Package which includes 5 GB data for WhatsApp & IMO, and 12,000 SMS with the validity for 1 month (30 days). You just need to dial its subscription code (*101*1*02#) and enjoy a big bunch of data, and SMS in just RS.75/= (including taxes) or RS.85/= (FOR GAWADAR).
Are you a DG Khan’s Jazz customer?
If yes then look at the Jazz DG Khan monthly offer that Jazz has brought for you containing all the services offering at low subscription charges.
Key Features of the Bundle
|Package Name||Subscription Fees||Valid Date|
|Jazz Monthly WhatsApp, IMO & SMS||Rs.75 (Incl. Tax)||Monthly
|Internet MBs||Jazz Minutes||Text SMS|
|Subscription Code||Un-Subscription Code||Status Code|
|Other Mints||Recharge Required||More Package|
To get the Jazz Monthly WhatsApp, IMO & SMS Offer, dial the subscription code (*101*1*02#) directly from the phonebook. If you want to unsubscribe this package, dial the un-subscription code (*101*4*02#). In case of any difficulty, you can go for Jazz Helpline 111, go to the Jazz Franchise or take help from its official website too.
- You will get a bundle of 5 GB data for WhatsApp & IMO (texting, video calling, or audio sharing), and 12,000 SMS for all local networks.
- This bundle is only valid for 1 month (30 days).
- The price of this Jazz Internet Package is just 75/= (including taxes) or RS. 85/= (FOR GAWADAR).
- You can avail of this jazz internet packages facebook, and SMS Package by dialing the subscription code of (*101*1*02#) from the phonebook.
- To unsubscribe this bundle, dial the un-subscription code (*101*4*02#).
- You should have a balance of approximately RS. 79/= in your account to get this package for 1 month (30 days).
- To check the details of remaining MBs/ GBs, SMS, or validity, dial the status code (*101*2*02#).
Terms & Conditions:
- On dialing the status code, there will be a deduction of 0.6 RS from your balance.
- The Jazz Monthly WhatsApp, IMO & SMS Package will be expired exactly after 1 month (30 days) which is at 23:59 hours of the 30th day of the calendar.
- It is a limited time offer that can be changed anytime by the company.
- If you want to subscribe to this bundle again and don’t have enough balance for the re-subscription, then recharge again and then dial subscription code (*101*1*02#) of the package.
- If you’ll use data without subscribing any bundle then you’ll have a deduction of RS 5/ MBs and the data speed will be 512 KBs.
- Internet speed will depend on the web pages accessed, SIM, device, number of simultaneous users, and time of the day.
- Internet MBs can be consumed in 2G/3G/4G networks.
Are you waiting for the best package for Shahdadkot?
It is here! Jazz Shahdadkot monthly offer is bringing an ample amount of data, SMS and minutes at reasonable prices.
This article is only for general information in which we’ve provided the details of Jazz Monthly WhatsApp, IMO & SMS Bundle. All the tax information and price included in this article are given according to the present time. Jazz brings new updates from time-to-time due to which tax and price information given in our article might not be matched later.
To save yourself from any difficulty, you can go to your nearer Jazz Franchise or can contact the Jazz official website.