Share daily talks and memories with your dear ones on SMS by subscribing to Telenor Daily SMS Bundle. So, do unlimited text messaging to your friends or family members by spending less money on its subscription.
Details and Information about the bundle:
This Telenor Daily SMS Bundle is valid for 1 day. This Telenor SMS package costs only RS. 4.78/=. After the subscription, you’ll get 240 SMS for 24 hours. You can get a pack of Telenor SMS in the only RS.4.78/= by subscribing to this Telenor Daily SMS Bundle.
How to Subscribe?
Telenor has brought a Telenor Daily SMS Bundle which includes 240 SMS for 24 hours. You just need to dial its subscription code (*345*116#) and get 240 SMS in just RS.4.78/=.
Package Name Subscription Fees Valid Date Telenor Daily SMS Bundle RS. 4.78/= +Inc. 1 day Internet MBs Telenor Minutes Text SMS 240 Subscription Code Un Subscribe Code Status Code *345*116# Other Mints Recharge Required More Package Dial 999#
To get the Telenor Daily SMS Bundle, dial the subscription code (*345*116#) directly from the phonebook. In case of any difficulty, you can go for Telenor Helpline 1700, go to the Telenor Franchise or take help from its official website too.
- Offer is eligible for all Telenor customers.
- You will get a bundle of 240 SMS.
- This Telenor SMS package 2020 is only valid for 1 day (24 hours).
- The price of this Telenor Daily SMS Package is RS. 4.78/=.
- You can avail of this package by dialing the Telenor SMS package daily code (*345*116#) from the phonebook.
Terms & Conditions:
- To check the remaining SMS, dial (*111#) for RS.0.24/=.
- If you want to subscribe to this bundle again and don’t have enough balance for the re-subscription, then recharge again and then dial the subscription code (*345*116#) of the package.
- It is a limited time Package that can be changed anytime by the company.
This article is only for general information in which we’ve provided the details of the Telenor Daily SMS Bundle. All the tax information and price included in this article are given according to the present time. Telenor brings new updates from time-to-time due to which tax and price information given in our article might not be matched later.
To save yourself from any difficulty, you can go to your nearer Telenor Franchise or can contact the Telenor official website.