The new and exciting SMS Package has brought a bunch of SMS at affordable charges. This amazing package Telenor 5 Day SMS Bundle that you can avail to do unlimited messages 24/7 till 5 days.
Details and Information about the bundle:
This Telenor 5 Day SMS Bundle is valid for 5 Days. This Telenor SMS package costs only RS. 8.5/= (Excluding taxes). After the subscription, you’ll get 300 SMS for five days. You can get a pack of Telenor SMS in the only RS.8.5/= (Exc. TAXES) by subscribing to this Telenor 5 Day SMS Bundle.
How to Subscribe?
Telenor has brought a Telenor 5 Day SMS Bundle which includes 300 SMS for five days. You just need to dial ‘555’ or its subscription code (*345*015#) and get 300 SMS in just RS.8.5/= (Exc. taxes).
Package Name Subscription Fees Valid Date Telenor 5 Day SMS Bundle RS. 8.5/= +Inc. 5 Days Internet MBs Telenor Minutes Text SMS 300 Subscription Code Un Subscribe Code Status Code *345*015# Other Mints Recharge Required More Package Dial 999#
To get the Telenor 5 Day SMS Bundle, dial 555 or the subscription code (*345*015#) directly from the phonebook. In case of any difficulty, you can go for Telenor Helpline 1700, go to the Telenor Franchise or take help from its official website too.
- Offer is eligible for all Telenor customers.
- You will get a bundle of 300 SMS.
- This Telenor SMS package 2020 is only valid for 5 Days.
- The price of this Telenor 5 Day SMS Package is RS. 8.5/= (Exc. Taxes).
- You can avail of this package by dialing the Telenor SMS package 5 Day code (*345*015#) from the phonebook.
Terms & Conditions:
- To check the remaining SMS, dial (*111#) for RS.0.24/=.
- If you want to subscribe to this bundle again and don’t have enough balance for the re-subscription, then recharge again and then dial the subscription code (*345*015#) of the package.
- It is a limited time Package that can be changed anytime by the company.
This article is only for general information in which we’ve provided the details of the Telenor 5 Day SMS Bundle. All the tax information and price included in this article are given according to the present time. Telenor brings new updates from time-to-time due to which tax and price information given in our article might not be matched later.
To save yourself from any difficulty, you can go to your nearer Telenor Franchise or can contact the Telenor official website.