The two weeks SMS package subscription is the best decision to get free yourself from again and again subscription. So, subscribe to the Telenor 15 Day Economy SMS Bundle and stay tension-free with Telenor.
Details and Information about the bundle:
This Telenor 15 Day Economy SMS Bundle is valid for 15 Days. This Telenor SMS package costs only RS. 8.5/=. After the subscription, you’ll get 800 SMS for five days. You can get a pack of Telenor SMS in the only RS.8.5/= by subscribing to this Telenor 15 Day Economy SMS Bundle.
How to Subscribe?
Telenor has brought a Telenor 15 Day Economy SMS Bundle which includes 800 SMS for five days. You just need to dial ‘555’ or its subscription code (*345*112#) and get 800 SMS in just RS.8.5/=.
Package Name Subscription Fees Valid Date Telenor 15 Day Economy SMS Bundle RS. 8.5/= +Inc. 15 Days Internet MBs Telenor Minutes Text SMS 800 Subscription Code Un Subscribe Code Status Code *345*112# Other Mints Recharge Required More Package Dial 999#
To get the Telenor 15 Day Economy SMS Bundle, dial 555 or the subscription code (*345*112#) directly from the phonebook. In case of any difficulty, you can go for Telenor Helpline 1700, go to the Telenor Franchise or take help from its official website too.
- Offer is eligible for all Telenor customers.
- You will get a bundle of 800 SMS.
- This Telenor SMS package 2020 is only valid for 15 Days.
- The price of this Telenor SMS Package is RS. 8.5/=.
- You can avail of this package by dialing the Telenor SMS package 15 Days code (*345*112#) from the phonebook.
Terms & Conditions:
- To check the remaining SMS, dial (*111#) for RS.0.24/=.
- If you want to subscribe to this bundle again and don’t have enough balance for the re-subscription, then recharge again and then dial the subscription code (*345*112#) of the package.
- It is a limited time Package that can be changed anytime by the company.
This article is only for general information in which we’ve provided the details of the Telenor 15 Day Economy SMS Bundle. All the tax information and price included in this article are given according to the present time. Telenor brings new updates from time-to-time due to which tax and price information given in our article might not be matched later.
To save yourself from any difficulty, you can go to your nearer Telenor Franchise or can contact the Telenor official website.