Jazz always cares about what the customers need actually and they have achieved their customers’ demands by providing various exciting, affordable packages. Jazz always responds quickly to their customers and try to solve their problems as soon as possible. Among many packages, Jazz Weekly Super Plus is one of the best packages offered by Jazz that has a collection of many big and quick services of the internet, SMS, and minutes.
Details and Information about the bundle:
This Jazz Weekly Super plus Package is valid for 1 week (7 days). To subscribe to this package, one must have approximately RS.250/= balance in the account as this jazz weekly packages internet costs only RS. 222/= (including taxes). After subscription, you’ll get 10 GB of internet data (5 GB from 2 AM- 2 PM), 5000 SMS, 5000 Jazz Minutes, and 50 other network minutes. You’re getting a bunch of the exciting services in the only RS.222/= by subscribing to this Jazz Weekly Super plus Bundle.
How to Subscribe?
Jazz has brought Jazz Weekly Super plus Bundle which includes 10 GB of internet data (5 GB from 2 AM- 2 PM), 5000 SMS, 5000 Jazz Minutes, and 50 other network minutes with the validity for 1 week (7 days). You just need to dial jazz internet packages code (*505#) and enjoy a big bunch of data, SMS, and minutes in just RS 222/= (Inc. taxes).
What’s the extremely affordable Jazz package?
A collection of internet GBs, SMS and minutes is given in the Jazz Mandi Bhauddin offer. Subscribe to this package and makes your days full of happiness.
Key Features of the Bundle
|Package Name||Subscription Fees||Valid Date|
|JAZZ WEEKLY SUPER PLUS||Rs.222 (Incl. tax)||Weekly |
|Internet MBs||Jazz Minutes||Text SMS|
|Subscription Code||Un Subscribe Code||Status Code|
|Other Mints||Recharge Required||More Package|
To get the Jazz Weekly Super plus Bundle, dial the subscription code (*505#) directly from the phonebook. If you want to unsubscribe this package, dial the un-subscription code (*505*4#). In case of any difficulty, you can go for Jazz Helpline 111, go to the Jazz Franchise or take help from its official website too.
- You will get a bundle of 10 GB of internet data (5 GB from 2 AM- 2 PM), 5000 SMS, 5000 Jazz Minutes, and 50 other network minutes.
- This bundle is only valid for 1 week (7 days).
- The price of this Jazz Bundle is RS. 222/= (Inc. Taxes).
- You can avail of this Jazz Internet, SMS, and Minutes Package by dialing the subscription code of *505# from the phonebook.
- To unsubscribe this bundle, dial the un-subscription code (*505*4#).
- You should have a balance of approximately RS. 250/= in your account to get this 1 week (7 days).
- To check the details of remaining MBs/ GBs, SMS, or minutes, dial the jazz internet packages check code (*505*2#).
Terms & Conditions:
- On dialing the code to check the remaining MBs, there will be a deduction of 0.6 RS from your balance.
- The Jazz Weekly Super plus Package will be expired exactly after 1 week (7 days) which is at 23:59 hours of 7th
- It is a non-recursive bundle and one needs to dial its subscription code (*505#) again to avail of this package more than once.
- It is a limited time offer that can be changed anytime by the company.
- If you want to subscribe to this bundle again and don’t have enough balance for the re-subscription, then recharge again and then dial subscription code (*505#) of the package.
- If you’ll use data without subscribing any bundle then you’ll have a deduction of RS 5/ MBs and the data speed will be 512 KBs.
- Internet speed will depend on the web pages accessed, SIM, device, number of simultaneous users, and time of the day.
- Internet offers can be consumed in 2G/3G/4G network areas.
Are you a resident of Attack, Haripur or Nowshera?
If yes, then look at the Jazz Attock, Haripur and Nowshera offer that is only made to increase your level of entertainment.
This article is only for general information in which we’ve provided the details of Jazz Weekly Super plus Bundle. All the tax information and price included in this article are given according to the present time. Jazz brings new updates from time-to-time due to which tax and price information given in our article might not be matched later.
To save yourself from any difficulty, you can go to your nearer Jazz Franchise or can contact the Jazz official website.