If you want to use data sim packages all-time to stay connected with your loved then Jazz Monthly Smart Bundle is surely going to fulfill your wish. This Sim Data package is a treat for internet lovers who continuously try to find the biggest Jazz Internet Packages to make their upcoming days fully entertained. So, This Jazz Monthly Smart Bundle is offering a Big amount of GBs in too reasonable charges!!!
Details and Information about the bundle:
This Jazz Monthly Smart Bundle is valid for 1 month (30 days). To subscribe to this package, one must have approximately RS. 600 /= balance in the account as this Jazz Internet package costs only RS. 533 /= (including taxes). After subscription, you’ll get 15 GB data (7.5GB 1 AM – 9 AM). You’re getting a big collection of data in the only RS.533 /= (including taxes) by subscribing to this Jazz Monthly Smart Bundle.
How to Subscribe?
Jazz has brought Jazz Monthly Smart Bundle which includes 15 GB data (7.5GB 1 AM – 9 AM) with the validity for 1 month (30 days). You just need to dial its subscription code (*117*35#) and enjoy a big bunch of data in just RS. 533 /= (Inc. taxes).
Have you checked out the all-in-one Jazz monthly offer?
The Jazz Super Duper Card is offering all kinds of services in it without demanding a big amount of money.
Key Features of the Bundle
|Package Name||Subscription Fees||Valid Date|
|Jazz Monthly Smart Bundle||Rs. 533||30 Days|
|Internet MBs||Jazz Minutes||Text SMS|
( 7.5GB 2 AM - 2 PM)
|Subscription Code||Un-Subscription Code||Status Code|
|Other Mints||Recharge Required||More Package|
|Rs. 600||Dial *444#|
To get the Jazz Monthly Smart Bundle, dial the subscription code (*117*35#) directly from the phonebook. If you want to unsubscribe this package, dial the un-subscription code (*117*35*4#). In case of any difficulty, you can go for jazz internet packages check 111, go to the Jazz Franchise or take help from its official website too.
- You will get a bundle of 15 GB data (7.5GB 1 AM – 9 AM).
- This bundle is only valid for 1 month (30 days).
- The price of this Jazz Internet Package is just RS. 533/= (Inc. Taxes).
- You can avail of this jazz data sim internet packages by dialing the jazz internet packages monthly code of (*117*35#) from the phonebook.
- To unsubscribe this bundle, dial the un-subscription code (*117*35*4#).
- You should have a balance of approximately RS. 600 /= in your account to get this package for 1 month (30 days).
- To check the details of remaining MBs/ GBs, dial the status code (*117*35*2#).
Terms & Conditions:
- On dialing the status code, there will be a deduction of 0.6 RS from your balance.
- The Jazz Weekly Smart Bundle will be expired exactly after 1 month (30 days) which is at 23:59 hours of the 30th day of the calendar.
- It is a non-recursive bundle and one needs to dial its subscription code (*117*35#) again to avail of these jazz Warid monthly internet packages more than once.
- It is a limited time offer that can be changed anytime by the company.
- If you want to subscribe to this bundle again and don’t have enough balance for the re-subscription, then recharge again and then dial the subscription code (*117*35#) of the package.
- If you’ll use data without subscribing any bundle then you’ll have a deduction of RS 5/ MBs and the data speed will be 512 KBs.
- Internet speed will depend on the web pages accessed, SIM, device, number of simultaneous users, and time of the day.
- Internet MBs can be consumed in 2G/3G/4G networks.
Do you want to enjoy all the services by subscribing to the one monthly bundle?
You can fulfill your wish by getting the Jazz Monthly Super Duper Plus offers that is having all kinds of extensive amount of services at affordable prices.
This article is only for general information in which we’ve provided the Jazz Monthly Smart Bundle. All the tax information and price included in this article are given according to the present time. Jazz brings new updates from time-to-time due to which tax and price information given in our article might not be matched later.
To save yourself from any difficulty, you can go to your nearer Jazz Franchise or can contact the Jazz official website.