Jazz Monthly Extreme Bundle
If you want to use data sim packages all-time to stay connected with your loved and relatives then Jazz Monthly Extreme Bundle is surely going to fulfill your wish. This jazz packages internet is offering many GBs for a month, usable for WhatsApp, and Facebook to make you happy by its quickest data sim services. So, This Jazz Monthly Extreme Bundle is offering an extensive amount of GBs in too reasonable charges!!!
Details and Information about the bundle:
This Jazz Monthly Extreme Bundle is valid for 1 month (30 days). To subscribe to this package, one must have approximately RS. 168 /= balance in the account as this internet packages jazz costs only RS. 150 /= (including taxes). After subscription, you’ll get 10 GB data (2 AM – 2 PM). You’re getting a big collection of data in the only RS.150/= (including taxes) by subscribing to this Jazz Monthly Extreme Bundle.
How to Subscribe?
Jazz has brought Jazz Monthly Extreme Bundle which includes 10 GB data (2 AM – 2 PM) with the validity for 1 month (30 days). You just need to dial its subscription code (*117*34#) and enjoy a big bunch of data in just RS. 150/= (Inc. taxes).
Do you want to have the biggest collection of internet data?
The Jazz Monthly Regular Bundle has brought the biggest collection data for thirty days. So, stay connected to the world for the whole day and night.
Key Features starting your post-cycle therapy of the Bundle
|Package Name||Subscription Fees||Valid Date|
|Jazz Monthly Extreme Bundle||Rs. 150||30 Days|
|Internet MBs||Jazz Minutes||Text SMS|
(2 AM - 2 PM)
|Subscription Code||Un-Subscription Code||Status Code|
|Other Mints||Recharge Required||More Package|
|Rs. 168||Dial *444#|
To get the Jazz Monthly Extreme Bundle, dial the subscription code (*117*34#) directly from the phonebook. If you want to unsubscribe this package, dial the un-subscription code (*117*34*4#). In case of any difficulty, you can go for Jazz Helpline 111, go to the Jazz Franchise or take help from its official website too.
- You will get a bundle of 10 GB data (2 AM- 2 PM).
- This bundle is only valid for 1 month (30 days).
- The price of this Jazz Internet Package is just RS. 150/= (Inc. Taxes).
- You can avail of this jazz internet packages 2020 by dialing the subscription code of (*117*34#) from the phonebook.
- To unsubscribe this bundle, dial the un-subscription code (*117*34*4#).
- You should have a balance of approximately RS. 168/= in your account to get this package for 1 month (30 days).
- To check the details of remaining MBs/ GBs, dial the status code (*117*34*2#).
Terms & Conditions:
- On dialing the status code, there will be a deduction of 0.6 RS from your balance.
- The Jazz Weekly Extreme Bundle will be expired exactly after 1 month (30 days) which is at 23:59 hours of the 30th day of the calendar.
- It is a non-recursive bundle and one needs to dial its subscription code (*117*34#) again to avail of this package more than once.
- It is a limited time offer that can be changed anytime by the company.
- If you want to subscribe to this bundle again and don’t have enough balance for the re-subscription, then recharge again and then dial the subscription code (*117*34#) of the package.
- If you’ll use data without subscribing any bundle then you’ll have a deduction of RS 5/ MBs and the data speed will be 512 KBs.
- Internet speed will depend on the web pages accessed, SIM, device, number of simultaneous users, and time of the day.
- Internet MBs can be consumed in 2G/3G/4G networks.
Are you a social media lover and want to stay connected every time?
Subscribe to the Jazz Monthly Basic Bundle and get the big volume of internet GBs and ultimately, stay connection every time.
This article is only for general information in which we’ve provided the Jazz Monthly Extreme Bundle. All the tax information and price included in this article are given according to the present time. Jazz brings new updates from time-to-time due to which tax and price information given in our article might not be matched later.
To save yourself from any difficulty, you can go to your nearer Jazz Franchise or can contact the Jazz official website.