Jazz Data Infinity Offer
The one who wants to enjoy a huge collection of data without spending too much money, the Jazz has brought an amazing Jazz Internet Package for one hour. So, in a small charge tag, you’ll get a great bunch of data by subscribing to this Jazz Data Infinity Offer. Scroll down to see its details!!!
Details and Information about the bundle:
This Jazz Data Infinity Offer is valid for 5 months (180 days). To subscribe to this package, one must have approximately RS.56.2/= balance in the account as this Jazz Internet package costs only RS. 50/= (including taxes). After subscription, you’ll get 1 GB of internet data. You’re getting a huge pack of data in the only RS.50/= for six months by subscribing to this Jazz Data Infinity Offer.
How to Subscribe?
Jazz has brought Jazz Data Infinity Offer which includes 1 GB of internet data with the validity for 6 months (180 days). You just need to dial its subscription code (*709#) and enjoy a big bunch of internet GBs in just RS. 50/= (Inc. taxes).
Have you not inserted your Jazz SIM from past 30 days or more?
Insert your unused SIM and subscribe to the Jazz SIM Lagao offer to get a lot of services in just RS.0.01/=.
Key Features of the Bundle
|Package Name||Subscription Fees||Valid Date|
|Jazz Data Infinity Offer||Rs. 50 (Incl.Tax)||180 Days|
|Internet MBs||Jazz Minutes||Text SMS|
|Subscription Code||Un-Subscription Code||Status Code|
|Other Mints||Recharge Required||More Package|
To get the Jazz Data Infinity Offer, dial the subscription code (*709#) directly from the phonebook. If you want to unsubscribe this package, dial the un-subscription code (*709*4#). In case of any difficulty, you can go for Jazz Helpline 111, go to the Jazz Franchise or take help from its official website too.
- Offer is only for Warid & Jazz prepaid subscribers.
- You will get a bundle of 1 GB of internet data.
- This bundle is only valid for 6 months (180 days).
- The price of this Jazz Data Infinity Offer is RS. 50/= (Inc. Taxes).
- You can avail of this Jazz Internet Package by dialing the subscription code of (*709#) from the phonebook.
- To unsubscribe this bundle, dial the un-subscription code (*709*4#).
- You should have a balance of approximately RS. 56.2/= in your account to get this package for 6 months (180 days).
- To check the details of remaining MBs/ GBs, dial the status code (*709*2#).
- When the bundle incentives are expired, the data PayG rate will be applicable as per the customer’s tariff.
Terms & Conditions:
- On dialing the code to check the remaining MBs/GBs, there will be a deduction of 0.6 RS from your balance.
- The Jazz Data Infinity Offer will be expired exactly after 6 months (180 days) which is at 23:59 hours of 180th
- This bundle will not be auto-subscribed and you to dial its subscription code (*709#) again to avail of this package.
- Multiple subscriptions are allowed in which previous incentives will be added and a new validity date will be applicable.
- It is a limited time offer that can be changed anytime by the company.
- If you want to subscribe to this bundle again and don’t have enough balance for the re-subscription, then recharge again and then dial subscription code (*709#) of the package.
- If you’ll use data without subscribing any bundle then you’ll have a deduction of RS 5/ MBs and the data speed will be 512 KBs.
- Internet speed will depend on the web pages accessed, SIM, device, number of simultaneous users, and time of the day.
- Internet offers can be consumed in 2G/3G/4G network areas.
Are you a Facebook and WhatsApp user?
If yes then the Jazz Monthly Social package is going to suit you the best that is offering an extensive amount of data for Facebook and WhatsApp.
This article is only for general information in which we’ve provided the details of Jazz Data Infinity Offer. All the tax information and price included in this article are given according to the present time. Jazz brings new updates from time-to-time due to which tax and price information given in our article might not be matched later.
To save yourself from any difficulty, you can go to your nearer Jazz Franchise or can contact the Jazz official website.