Hey Pakistani Telenor Subscribers! We have awesome news for you. As avid SMS, Call, and Internet Users, we completely understand the frustration when your sims balance ends. Sometimes, we need to call someone in case of an emergency. Many of our Pakistan-based readers complain about their balance running out at a quick pace.
This post aims to provide a detailed informational guide about how to take Loan in Telenor. We have covered every question, method, and detail on Telenor advance code. Do consider sharing the posts for our motivation.
Have you ever wondered, “How To Take Loan in Telenor”? We are positive that you have! If it’s a yes, let us outline the whole process of How To Take a Loan in Telenor. We have assumed that you do have a Telenor Sim, as the post you are reading revolves around a Telenor service.
Starting with the foremost, why are we even required to take out a loan from Telenor? It is for obvious reasons. Most people load a hundred rupee or a lesser balance on average. After consuming the loaded amount, we usually hear an “insufficient balance” voice when making a call or a message.
Therefore, the Call or SMS fails to pass through. The solution to this is the Telenor Loan Service. You dial a pre-defined code, and 15 Rupees are instantly credited to your mobile account.
However, you are required to repay this loan with an additional service fee on your next recharge. Rest assured that the aforementioned fee is barely noticeable. Do note that you can only take a loan one time on one recharge.
Important note: To successfully take a loan in Telenor, your mobile account balance must be equal to or lower than 10 rupees. The loan service will not work on credit above 10 Rupees.
In addition, you must have credited or recharged your account in no more than the last 30 days. Failure to meet these terms would result in the non-dispersal of emergency loan service.
To take loan in Telenor, dial *0#.
- Dial the Telenor Advance Balance Code *0#
- Rupees 15 will be credited to your Telenor account
- The service charges are 3.5 Rupees
- You need to have a Telenor prepaid account
- More than one advance until the next recharge is not allowed
- A total of 18.5 Rupees are deducted on the next recharge
- That’s it, you now know “how to take loan in Telenor.
Dial *0# to get 15 Rupees credited to your account. They will be deducted in the next recharge with tax.
Dial *444# to get an SMS about your remaining balance. 0.20 Rupees + Tax is deducted.
The balance is valid for 30 Days which is equal to one month.
Unfortunately, you cannot. Until you have cleared the previous amount, you cannot use the emergency load service again.
No there are not. Although the service charges for the loan are charged including tax.
- Do note that Terms & Conditions apply For How to take Loan in Telenor
- For standard Internet usage without a package, Rs. 1 per Mb is used up
- For further queries, call Telenor Helpline
- The company may change the package details at any time, we are not responsible for outdated data, although we do our best to keep everything updated
- To Check Balance, dial *444#, charged at Rs 0.20 + Tax
There has been fierce competition between Pakistani network providers over the years. Whether it is about data speed, network coverage, or the cheapest packages.
You now have finished reading the review. You have all the knowledge needed to know about “How to take Loan in Telenor”.
If you liked our post, feel free to share it on your socials. For questions or queries, make sure to comment below and we will get back to you soon.