Introducing Jazz Super Woman Bundle – a special offer for our valued customers. You can stay connected and empowered with this amazing deal that includes 12GB of internet data and unlimited Jazz to Jazz minutes from 8 am to 6 pm. All of this comes at a pocket-friendly price of just Rs. 135 for an entire week, including taxes.
What is Jazz Super Woman Bundle
At Jazz, we believe in empowering women in various professions, whether they work in the corporate world or from the comfort of their homes. With the Jazz Super Woman Bundle, you can handle online projects easily on platforms like Fiverr, Freelance, or LinkedIn. Plus, you’ll always be in touch with your clients, friends, and family, thanks to the 12GB of internet data and unlimited free on-net calls. You can trust Jazz for high-quality 3G/4G internet service. We even won the prestigious Oakla Internet speed award. In this article, we’ll cover all the important details about the Jazz Super Woman Package. You’ll learn how to subscribe to it, how to unsubscribe if needed, how to check your remaining data, the price of the package, and how long it will be valid. Stay informed and take full advantage of this incredible offer.
How to activate Jazz Super Woman Bundle with Code
|Bundle Name||Internet MBs||On-net Minutes||Information Code||Subscription Code||Check Remaining Code||Un-Subscribe|
|Jazz Super Woman Bundle||12000MB||Unlimited||*117*14*3#||*117*14#||*117*14*2#||*117*14*4#|
Terms and conditions
- The offer’s incentive is usable between 8 am – 6 pm, and it’s a one-time thing.
- To subscribe again, simply dial *117*14#.
- If you don’t have any other bundle, you’ll be charged Rs. 5 per MB as a base rate, and the charging pulse is 512 KB.
- If you use up all the offer incentives, an additional charge of Rs. 2.25 per MB will apply.
- You can subscribe to this offer multiple times if you wish.
- Please remember that there’s a Call Setup fee of Rs. 0.15 per call.
- The actual internet speed depends on factors like your sim card, device, web pages you visit, time of day, number of users online, and how far you are from the 2G/3G/4G site.