Jazz has introduced a very special offer of jazz monthly internet packages for the proud residents of Multan. This offer is specially made for those people who love to use Facebook & WhatsApp all the time to stay connected with their friends and recent updates. There is no limitation of MBs in this jazz internet packages monthly as it offers unlimited MBs for Facebook & WhatsApp. So, subscribe to this bundle and use unlimited Facebook & WhatsApp!!!
Details and Information about the bundle:
This Jazz Multan Social Bundle is valid for 1 month (30 days). This Jazz Internet package costs only RS.10/= (including taxes). After subscription, you’ll get unlimited MBs for Facebook and WhatsApp. You’re getting Unlimited MBs in the only RS.10/= (including taxes) by subscribing to this Jazz Multan Social Offer.
How to Subscribe?
Jazz has brought Jazz Multan Social Package which includes unlimited MBs for Facebook and WhatsApp with the validity for 1 month (30 days). You just need to dial its subscription code (*499#) and enjoy unlimited data in just RS. 10/= (Inc. taxes).
Do you want to subscribe to the all-services having monthly packages?
Jazz Monthly Hybrid Bundle is one of the best bundles you can go with to get data, SMS & minutes at affordable charges.
Key Features of the Bundle
|Package Name||Subscription Fees||Valid Date|
|Jazz Multan Social Package||Rs. 10 (Incl.Tax)||Monthly |
|Internet MBs||Jazz Minutes||Text SMS|
|Subscription Code||Un-Subscription Code||Status Code|
|Other Mints||Recharge Required||More Package|
To get the Jazz Multan Social Offer, dial the subscription code (*499#) directly from the phonebook. If you want to unsubscribe this package, dial the un-subscription code (*499*4#). In case of any difficulty, you can go for Jazz Helpline 111, go to the Jazz Franchise or take help from its official website too.
- Offer is valid only for Multan Residents.
- You will get a bundle of unlimited MBs for Facebook and WhatsApp.
- This bundle is only valid for 1 month (30 days).
- The price of this Jazz Internet Package is just RS. 10/= (Inc. Taxes).
- You can avail of this jazz internet packages monthly 2020 by dialing the subscription code of (*499#) from the phonebook.
- To unsubscribe this bundle, dial the un-subscription code (*499*4#).
- To check the details of the incentives or validity, dial the status code (*499*2#).
Terms & Conditions:
- On dialing the status code, there will be a deduction of 0.6 RS from your balance.
- The Jazz Multan Social Package will be expired exactly after 1 month (30 days) which is at 23:59 hours of the 30th day of the calendar.
- It is a non-recursive bundle and one needs to dial its subscription code (*499#) again to avail of this package more than once.
- Multiple subscriptions are allowed in which previous incentives will be added and a new validity date will be applicable.
- FUP of 4000 MBs applies on the 4G network for Facebook and WhatsApp.
- It is a limited time offer that can be changed anytime by the company.
- If you want to subscribe to this bundle again and don’t have enough balance for the re-subscription, then recharge again and then dial subscription code (*499#) of the package.
- If you’ll use data without subscribing any bundle then you’ll have a deduction of RS 5/ MBs and the data speed will be 512 KBs.
- Internet speed will depend on the web pages accessed, SIM, device, number of simultaneous users, and time of the day.
- Internet MBs can be consumed in 2G/3G/4G networks.
Have you seen the most affordable Jazz monthly internet package yet?
Look at the Jazz Monthly Browser bundle jazz internet packages monthly and subscribe to it to get a good amount of internet data within affordable prices.
This article is only for general information in which we’ve provided the details of Jazz Multan Social Bundle. All the tax information and price included in this article are given according to the present time. Jazz internet packages 4g brings new updates from time-to-time due to which tax and price information given in our article might not be matched later.
To save yourself from any difficulty, you can go to your nearer Jazz Franchise or can contact the Jazz official website.