Get ready to enjoy the biggest and fastest Jazz Internet Packages and one of them is the Jazz Monthly Super Duper. Besides giving many internet GBs, this package is also offering other exciting services too which include many SMS, Jazz Minutes as well as many other network minutes. So, subscribe to this package for a whole month in too affordable charges and make your every month blessed with happiness, relaxation, and enjoyment!!!
Details and Information about the bundle:
This Jazz Monthly Super Duper Bundle is valid for 1 month (30 days). To subscribe to this package, one must have approximately RS. 649/= balance in the account as this Jazz Internet package costs only RS.577/= (including taxes). After subscription, you’ll get 6 GB data, 3000 SMS, 3000 Jazz Minutes, and 150 other network minutes. You’re getting a bunch of the exciting services in the only RS.577/= (including taxes) by subscribing to this Jazz Monthly Super Duper Package.
How to Subscribe?
Jazz has brought Jazz Monthly Super Duper Package which includes 6 GB data, 3000 SMS, 3000 Jazz Minutes, and 150 other network minutes with the validity for 1 month (30 days). You just need to dial its subscription code (*706#) and enjoy a big bunch of data, SMS, and minutes in just RS. 577/= (Inc. taxes).
Are you looking for the big internet package?
A big collection of internet data is having by the Jazz Monthly Mega Packageto let you stay connected with your loved ones for the whole month.
Key Features of the Bundle
|Package Name||Subscription Fees||Valid Date|
|Jazz Monthly Super Duper||Rs.577 (Incl. Tax)||Monthly |
|Internet MBs||Jazz Minutes||Text SMS|
|Subscription Code||Un-Subscription Code||Status Code|
|Other Mints||Recharge Required||More Package|
To get the Jazz Monthly Super Duper Offer, dial the subscription code (*706#) directly from the phonebook. If you want to unsubscribe this package, dial the un-subscription code (*706*4#). In case of any difficulty, you can go for Jazz Helpline 111, go to the Jazz Franchise or take help from its official website too.
- You will get a bundle of 6 GB data, 3000 SMS, 3000 Jazz Minutes, and 150 other network minutes.
- This bundle is only valid for 1 month (30 days).
- The price of this Jazz Internet Package is just RS. 577/= (Inc. Taxes).
- You can avail of this Jazz Internet, SMS, and Minutes Package by dialing the subscription code of (*706#) from the phonebook.
- To unsubscribe this bundle, dial the un-subscription code (*706*4#).
- You should have a balance of approximately RS. 577/= in your account to get this package for 1 month (30 days).
- To check the details of remaining MBs/ GBs, SMS, or minutes, dial the status code (*706*2#).
Terms & Conditions:
- On dialing the status code, there will be a deduction of 0.6 RS from your balance.
- The Jazz Monthly Super Duper Package will be expired exactly after 1 month (30 days) which is at 23:59 hours of the 30th day of the calendar.
- It is a non-recursive bundle and one needs to dial its subscription code (*706#) again to avail of this package more than once.
- It is a limited time offer that can be changed anytime by the company.
- If you want to subscribe to this bundle again and don’t have enough balance for the re-subscription, then recharge again and then dial subscription code (*706#) of the package.
- If you’ll use data without subscribing any bundle then you’ll have a deduction of RS 5/ MBs and the data speed will be 512 KBs.
- Internet speed will depend on the web pages accessed, SIM, device, number of simultaneous users, and time of the day.
- Internet MBs can be consumed in 3G/4G networks.
Do you want to subscribe the monthly internet package?
Subscribe to the Jazz Monthly Mega Plus to get the extensive amount of data for all 30 days.
This article is only for general information in which we’ve provided the details of Jazz Monthly Super Duper Bundle. All the tax information and price included in this article are given according to the present time. Jazz brings new updates from time-to-time due to which tax and price information given in our article might not be matched later.
To save yourself from any difficulty, you can go to your nearer Jazz Franchise or can contact the Jazz official website.